We’re Hiring for the Fall 2017 Semester
ASM Sports is looking for interns for the Fall semester from August through December 2017 (Starting date is flexible).
- Social & Digital Media: Our interns work on a little bit of everything, with opportunities to learn the marketing, basketball operations, design, branding, and social impact of the agency business from every angle. This role is for the active learner who is hungry for new experiences and ready to bring their own ideas to life. The intern will have some experience in growing and engaging a social audience.
- Art & Graphic Design: We are looking for people who see the world differently to join our team and learn by doing innovative design work for our agency and its clients and partners across the basketball world. Sometimes you will have a brief, other times a blank canvas.
- Video/Web Design: We are looking for an intern with a deep passion for video, website design, and animation, who keeps their eyes open at all times, and who is keenly interested in learning the business side of basketball. You will have the opportunity to create new digital content and participate in campaigns launched for ASM and its clients.
- Ability to solve creative, organizational, or communications problems proactively
- Expertise in the digital space, ranging from social media to the ability to update web properties
- Passion for Basketball, Branding, and/or Entertainment space
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to be a part of a demanding team
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Required for Design Focus Only)
- Strong understanding of design and creative principles (Required for Design Focus Only)
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research is a plus
- Open to new types of learning experiences
- *BONUS* Independent thinker, Proactive, Flash/After Effects animation skills, Knowledge of video editing software (Final Cut, After Effects, etc.),
- QUESTIONS FOR APPLICATION: What inspires you each day? What excites you about working at ASM? What’s one thing we should know about you? What’s your favorite TV show, movie or book? What is your passion and why?
All interns will get the opportunity to be involved in the various aspects of the business and not limited to the descriptions above.
This is an unpaid internship. School credit is available upon request.
Please email your resumes and portfolios to email@example.com.